Discover how to release ancestral trauma patterns and repair the wounds of your lineage.
Are you feeling the collective anxiety that’s being perpetuated in our culture by the cascade of crises in our world?
According to Jungian psychotherapist Rabbi Dr. Tirzah Firestone, the challenges we’re facing as a global community are a direct reflection of unresolved trauma in our ancestral lineages.
The pain that accumulated in the generations before us is now coming due, and much of the stress that permeates our lives stems from unhealed wounds that have been bequeathed to us from our family lines.
Our work is to go inward and explore the issues of our ancestors, so we can stop the “trauma train” in its tracks — and release patterns that keep us bound to small-mindedness and the material fixations that limit our true potential.
Join Rabbi Tirzah on Tuesday, June 13 this live event, or access its recording later, to draw strength and to become a healer of the distortions, blockages, and limitations that life’s traumas — and those of your predecessors — inevitably bring.
>> You can register here for Journey to the Ancestral Realm to Rediscover Your Hidden Wholeness: Find True Compassion & Clarity for Yourself & Others With the Wisdom of Your Ancestors <<
In this free online workshop, you’ll discover:
- A guided visualization into the ancestral realm to connect with your own healing powers and spiritual allies
- That you have spiritual allies and ancestors who are always available to guide you toward your sacred purpose and the healing you need to do to return to your hidden wholeness
- The agreement between Eastern and Western spiritual traditions that when you remain tethered to your original contract, your tikkun, your life is more fulfilling and flows more smoothly
- The central, primary archetype of the Self, or the “godspark” within you — and how to bring it out of latency into manifestation, so you can do the necessary healing work for yourself and your lineage
- How to return to Big Mind — your eagle’s view of compassionate awareness, remembrance, and the recognition of the true wholeness and luminosity that resides at your core
Cultivating powerful relationships with our ancestors helps us access our true Self — the part of us that holds the key to the inexhaustible source of healing within.
This is an opportunity to discover the rich experience of connecting with your ancestors to activate healing for yourself, your family, and your ancestral lineage.
In Journey to the Ancestral Realm to Rediscover Your Hidden Wholeness: Find True Compassion & Clarity for Yourself & Others With the Wisdom of Your Ancestors with Rabbi Dr. Tirzah Firestone…
… you’ll journey to the timeless soul-level dimension and access intergenerational healing — to release ancestral trauma patterns and repair the wounds of your lineage.