A modern mystic is a person who is called to live, express, and fulfill
the destiny of their Soul.
~ Aletheia Luna
What exactly does it mean to be a modern mystic anyway?
A modern mystic is one who actually lives into the mystery rather than just studying it… delving into the mysterious nature of “awakening” in a visceral way.
Have you ever wondered about the potential of your own mystical path? Not just hearing about ancient, enlightened mystics who claimed to know God, but actually plunging into the depths of your own capacity to experience sublime wonder and awe — and oneness with the Divine?
Learning to develop your personal, direct bliss connection with Source can be full of unexpected challenges as well as ecstatic joys — and undeniably rewarding for those who follow a fully committed spiritual path.
Throughout history, people have traveled many different roads to open the connection and keep the inspiration flowing. You too can explore mystical paths such as poetry, ritual movement, stories, music, and meditations to enrich your inner life.
As “wayshowers” throughout time, mystics have encouraged us to embrace a deep, still quality of inner focus that allows us to commune directly with the sacred…
… and have taught us to reconnect with timeless, essential truths by harnessing our soul’s deepest longing to merge with the beloved heart of existence.
At this absolutely critical pivot point in humanity’s collective evolution, it’s imperative for us to remember that as we do this work, we’re not alone — we have the wisdom of ancient as well as present-day mystics to gently guide us.
Mystics have existed throughout time, and were especially prolific during humanity’s most widely recognized, exciting periods of growth like the Renaissance…
… spurred on by their exuberant, spiritual hunger and creative, innovative responses to the dramatic societal changes unfolding around them.
In this soul-stirring summit, The Shift Network is presenting an all-star cohort of seasoned scholars and mystical seekers who will support you in your quest to reignite your own passionate connection with the Divine.
You’ll encounter celebrated historical figures such as a Middle Eastern mystic known as Yeshua… plus Clare of Assisi, Teresa of Avila, Julian of Norwich, and Meister Eckhart…
… as well as modern mystic contemporaries like Thomas Merton, Mary Oliver, Thomas Berry, Sri Aurobindo, Father Bede Griffiths, and others.
Join this Free Online Event
>> Mystics Summit <<
Join more than 35 scholars, teachers, and contemporary mystics, including Colette Baron-Reid, James Finley, PhD, Thomas Hübl, Victor Wooten, Mirabai Starr, Pam Grout, Andrew Harvey, Gangaji, Banafsheh Sayyad, Sheikh Ghassan Manasra, and many others…
… as they demonstrate ways to embody this sacred knowledge so you can receive soul-nourishing solace from quintessential mystical teachings across time.
Throughout this landmark summit, you’ll receive not only gems of wisdom from ancient and modern-day mystics, but also poetry, ritual movement, stories, music, and meditations that can put you in touch with the unmistakable passion you carry within your own heart and mind.
You’ll also get to enjoy a special “Mystical Poetry Hour” — curated by beloved author Mirabai Starr — featuring ancient works and two contemporary mystical poets, Maya Luna and Gabrielle Herbertson.
During this seminal 5-day event, you’ll discover:
- That mysticism, through the 4 points of Perennial Wisdom, can address the core psycho-spiritual problem plaguing humanity
- How to call out to 7 specific archangels for blessings and protection — getting to know each one by name as you develop special, unique relationships
- Little-known Jewish, Kabbalistic, Sabbatean, and Hasidic mystical teachings — and ways to translate, adapt, and embody them today
- The relationship between music and sacred sounds such as ancient mantras — and how music amplifies the mysticism, supporting your spiritual journey
- The call for a healing of humanity by way of the unio mystica — the union of the mystic’s soul with God
- And much more…
Here’s some of what the brilliant speakers will be sharing with you…
- Colette Baron-Reid will explore the mystical practice of divination using oracle cards — and how they can be used to connect with the spiritual realm and access higher guidance.
- James Finley, PhD, will focus on the healing effects of learning to live a more contemplative way of life, in which you learn from God how to deepen your experience of and response to God’s presence in your life.
- Thomas Hübl will explore how energetic interconnectedness applies to the natural world, human society, and the cosmos — and how cultivating resonance can improve our relationships and create a peaceful world.
- Victor Wooten will share how music has the ability to transcend boundaries, evoke emotions, and bring about positive change.
- Mirabai Starr and James Twyman will explore the teachings of 3 women mystics who demonstrated ways to walk in peace and beauty, balancing contemplative life with compassionate action in the world.
- Pam Grout will reveal that once you surrender by giving up all your perceptions and beliefs, the clearer the Divine’s message can pour forth.
- Andrew Harvey will describe his vision of our current global dark night as the evolutionary birthing ground of a new humanity.
- Gangaji will share how letting go of your life’s challenges and experiences can be a way to renew wisdom and enlightenment.
- Banafsheh Sayyad will reveal that we’re often disconnected from ourselves and the Earth, and are called to heal these wounds of severance by consciously reclaiming the interconnected sacredness of living in a physical body.
- Sheikh Ghassan Manasra will explore tools for creating peace in the world, and in your own life.
You’ll be in good hands with summit hosts James Twyman and Taya Mâ Shere, who will guide you through five incredible days packed with quality content…
… allowing you to soak in enlightening conversations with present-day mystics (the wisdom keepers of our times), and also participate in grounding, experiential practices.