Our bodies are like exquisite musical instruments.
When properly tuned, they work effortlessly, and we who inhabit them have the energy to attend to our greatest aspirations — whatever stirs our passions and drives us to share our gifts with the world.
But when they’re not properly tuned…
According to Barry Goldstein, multi-award-winning producer, composer, author, and musitarian, we have a system within us — our energy (or chakra) system — that helps us metabolize difficult emotions and delegate our energy…
… when we’re confronted with challenges that destabilize us and throw us out of tune. Through music, sound, and vibration, you can quickly bring yourself back into harmony and budget your energy more efficiently.
Join Barry for a free video event in which he’ll demonstrate the power of sound and how it provides a roadmap for balancing your energy — enhancing your mental clarity, reducing stress and anxiety, and allowing more emotional stability…
… while also amplifying your spiritual connection, increasing your creativity and intuition, and grounding you into a life of higher meaning and purpose.
>> You can register here for 5-Minute Sonic Tune-ups to Nourish You Throughout the Day: Sound-Healing Music Practices for Turning Up Productivity, Turning Down Stress, and Tuning In to Sleep <<
Barry will guide you through three practical 5-minute sound protocols you can apply immediately throughout your day to enable your physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual bodies to restore and repair…
… freeing up more energy to focus on your dreams and passions.
These practices will help you enter a state of high performance and healthy state of coherence — so the very best of you can shine through.
In this free online event of music and sound nourishment, you’ll:
- Explore using sound to tune your energy centers, like the strings on a guitar, to create more balance and enhance the way you function — physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually
- Experience a 5-minute practice you can do every morning to start your day in gratitude — grounding and connecting to your heartbeat and breath — so you can remain in state of wellbeing all day
- Learn a 5-minute practice you can do in the middle of each day — a musical vacation — to clear your mind, replenish and restore your energy, and help you shift your environment
- Discover a 5-minute sleep protocol you can do every night with music that can improve your sleep quality, mask ambient noises, help regulate your emotions, and quiet your mind
- Come to understand how moving into heart coherence can reduce stress, regulate emotions, improve sleep, and enhance mental clarity and creativity
- Be invited to create a musical gratitude playlist to enhance mindfulness, bolster your motivation, and boost your emotional resilience
Join multi-award-winning producer, composer, author Barry Goldstein for a free online event, 5-Minute Sonic Tune-ups to Nourish You Throughout the Day: Sound-Healing Music Practices for Turning Up Productivity, Turning Down Stress, and Tuning In to Sleep.
You’ll explore how cultivating a daily musical routine can transform you out of depletion and stress and into vitalness and grounded empowerment.
Barry has over 30 years of expertise as a composer and producer of alchemistic vibrational experiences. His healing music is often used in hospitals, hospices, cancer centers, and medical practices.