Hear surprising insights from a “heart-based” selling expert.
Have you been reassessing how your practice is doing during this pandemic?
Are you growing or flatlining when it comes to getting new clients?
Despite current personal and economic uncertainties, there are more people than ever looking for coaches, healers, and holistic practitioners to help them — so this is a great time to connect and serve the people who need you most.
Yet many fall short in building their businesses because, as seemingly simple as this sounds, they lack a compelling response to the question, “So, what do you do?”
Without an attention-grabbing statement, you might be losing business every time you don’t answer this the right way.
Plus, this is the foundation to everything you do when it comes to marketing your business.
>> Join us to watch Live on Saturday, January 2, when Sharla Jacobs, co-founder of Thrive Academy, will share the biggest “What do you do?” mistakes — and how to correct them — in Create a Unique “What Do You Do” Statement That Gets You Clients: Avoid the 3 Biggest Mistakes in Describing Your Offerings <<
In the 60-minute online workshop, you’ll discover:
- Why most elevator pitch templates fail to convey the value of your work
- The 3 most common “What do you do?” mistakes that keep your ideal clients from being interested in what you do (and what to do instead)
- The 4 major client attractors you must have in place before you name your business, build a website, or do anything related to marketing
- Seven stages to creating a thriving business as a coach or holistic practitioner
- The biggest reasons many coaches and holistic practitioners fail to earn a good living
- And so much more…
You might have been honing your craft for years, but if you share what you do and people aren’t saying, “I need to work with you!” or “I know someone who’s looking for exactly what you do!”, then now is the time to pivot and reassess your approach.
You won’t want to miss this opportunity to discover how to consciously create your “What do you do?” statement…
… feeling aligned to your mission so it will draw your ideal clients to come forward and say YES to what you’re offering.
In Create a Unique “What Do You Do” Statement That Gets You Clients: Avoid the 3 Biggest Mistakes in Describing Your Offerings, you’ll find out how you can attract new clientele with this heart-centered, proven approach that helps you and your business thrive.