Discover how Celtic shamanism can help you through these challenging times.
Are you wondering where you’ll find the courage and strength to face the unknown…
Are you yearning for a feeling of groundedness and safety you may have lost, or weren’t quite able to achieve before life took an unexpected turn?
Ancient shamans once looked to the pure and selfless ways of Nature. Her ever-changing elements — fire, water, earth, and air… and their energy that moves within us — are crucial for reinstituting balance in times of disorientation, distress, and challenge.
There is much to be learned from Celtic shamanism to help us through these challenging times — ways of being that provide a more conscious, ensouled, heart-centered path forward, and that strengthen our connection to all the planet’s beings while also benefiting the greater community.
On Wednesday, June 24, shamanic teacher and practitioner Jane Burns will share insights into the virtues — like presence, courage, generosity, wisdom, and peace — exemplified in Celtic stories and honed by the Celtic people in their own lives.
>> Join us here for Celtic Virtues & Shamanic Ways for a Conscious, Grounded, Heartfelt Life, here <<
In this life-enriching free video event, you’ll:
- Discover the shamanic wisdom in making chaos your ally, and how nature’s elements — also within you — can guide and empower you to right the imbalances in your life
- Learn how honing these virtues can help you live a more conscious, grounded, and heartfelt life – and help you become a more valued community member and role model
- Discover trees as the first shamans and powerful teachers of the virtues — and hear the story of Oak, tree of the Wounded Healer
- Learn about the Cauldrons of Energy, areas of the body the Celts felt hold more soul, and which can be sources of alignment with divine wisdom and connection to all beings
- Experience a guided journey to meet the Cailleach, Goddess of Chaos and mistress of all that is dying and rebirthing within you
In this profound hour with Jane, you’ll experience the wisdom of Celtic shamanism, the healing powers of an ancient Celtic Goddess, and the importance of living in alignment with nature.
You’ll also come away with new insights that can help you find your inner balance and the YOU that you want to be — so you can feel more grounded, present, nourished, and heart-full as you face these uncertain times.
In Celtic Virtues & Shamanic Ways for a Conscious, Grounded, Heartfelt Life, you’ll experience a guided journey to meet the Cailleach — Celtic Goddess of Chaos and mistress of all that is dying and rebirthing in you — to help you make an important change in your life.