Discover practices to connect with your ancestors & open to joyful renewal.
Take a few moments to reflect on the lives of your ancestors and the kind of situations and circumstances they experienced over the generations…
… their adventures, accomplishments, life changes — and especially the traumatic events and oppression they may have endured.
How much do you really know about them?
Did you know that the experiences of our ancestors can be passed down from generation to generation, leaving imprints on those who came after them — including you? Many of us carry our ancestors’ traumas, along with our own, in our body, heart, mind, and soul… even if we’re not aware of it.
And, at a time like this, with a global pandemic and the layers and layers of loss we’re experiencing… with the outcry to heal grave intolerance and injustices against so many…
… at a time when collective trauma is at a peak, there can be a re-triggering within us of our ancestors’ suffering, which can then manifest within us in all manner of ailments, including depression, anxiety, somatic and physiological disorders, and more.
What if you could create sacred connections with your ancestors… and tap into their wisdom to heal yourself and your lineage of old wounds?
That’s why I’m thrilled to invite you to the Ancestral Healing Summit — a global gathering of leading ancestral healing experts and inspiring teachers who will be sharing a powerful synthesis of spirituality, science, and ancient wisdom and practices from around the world that promises to transform your life and your legacy and ground you into your highest purpose.
The Ancestral Healing Summit
February 22-26, 2021
This special gathering features today’s leading ancestral healing experts and inspiring teachers — including Suzanne Giesemann, Thomas Huebl, Eileen McKusick, Langston Kahn, Dr. Dawson Church, Bernadette Pleasant, Cherie Aimée, Robert Moss, Kahontakwas Diane Longboat, Mark Anthony, J.D, Sandra Ingerman, Deborah King, and many more — sharing new practices and insights for connecting with the wise and loving among your ancestors.
They’ll show you how your ancestors can help you work through the reparations necessary for you and your family to live happier, healthier, more fulfilling lives, while also benefiting future generations of your bloodline, the global community, and even our beautiful Earth..
I hope you’ll participate in this special online gathering presented by The Shift Network.
During this fascinating 5-day event, you’ll:
- Dive deep into the power of personal and intergenerational trauma and the real possibility of collective healing when we address it at the root
- Receive fascinating information about the epigenetics of trauma… and how to find resolution and peace in this lifetime
- Draw on the wisdom of Family Constellations work to dissolve unhealthy family loyalty patterns
- Reconnect to a sense of belonging, healing, completion, and orientation in today’s chaotic and confusing world
- Explore the ways our ancestral stories manifest in issues of self-confidence, choosing our love partner, career, business, money mindset, and health
- Receive supportive guidance to heal your family tree of wounding from sexual abuse or other forms of violence
- Learn about First Nations’ complex wisdom traditions that inspire healing and personal transformation
- Gain a sense of how racial healing work can act as a salve for both past damage and future healing
- Transform intergenerational burdens into ancestral blessings
- Explore African, Jewish, Native American, and many other perspectives on ancestral healing
- And much more…
Whether you’re new to ancestral repair work or you already incorporate it in your life, the visionary speakers in this summit will bring to light the curative powers of ancestral healing — helping you shift your present and our future.
Join this amazing gathering of presenters to discover the tools you need to cultivate more connection… harmonize your body, mind, and spirit… and heal wounds from the past that can literally change your genetic destiny.
Here’s a sample of what our illuminating speakers will be sharing with you…
- Suzanne Giesemann will share how, through spirit communication, the trauma of difficult relationships with relatives who’ve passed can be healed… and transform our lives and the lives of generations to come in remarkable ways.
- With Thomas Huebl, you’ll discover how the time is ripe for us to work together to heal not just our own wounds, but those of our global family… and that you can begin by addressing your individual ancestral trauma through looking at the places inside where you feel numb or an inability to feel empathy for others.
- Eileen McKusick will reveal that our DNA is more fluid and flowing and easily shifted then we’ve been conditioned to believe… and show us ways that sound can be used to shift the electromagnetic template of our physical bodies.
- Langston Kahn will explore ways to engage the wisdom of our ancestors to help cut through the static of the delusions and addictions of our time — especially amidst immense collective grief — to restore our connection with our true longing.
- With Dr. Dawson Church, you’ll find that trauma can be passed down for at least seven generations, keeping us in a perpetually inherited “fight or flight’ mode that can be healed through meditation practices and tapping (EFT).
- The conversation with Bernadette Pleasant will take you on an emotional tour of the effects of white privilege, internalized racism, and oppression so you can explore ways to unlock and unlearn racism that’s been locked in our bodies from generation to generation.
- Prepare to experience the world through new eyes and with greater knowledge, insight, and deep reverence for life as Cherie Aimée guides you to remember your true ancestral lineage and origin.
- Robert Moss will share the exciting practice of dream archaeology to reach across time so you can heal ancestral wounds and collective and cultural soul loss… discharge karmic burdens… and reclaim ancient rituals.
… and many more!