Discover why living your truth is vital for living a conscious, loving, healthy, and long life.
In the Ayurvedic philosophies of ancient India, it’s understood that living your truth eases stress levels and is vitally important for living a conscious, loving, healthy, and long life.
The good news is that there are practical steps you can take now to identify and shift the factors contributing to your current health challenges — providing you with a clear understanding of the “storyboard” for how your health has unfolded.
There are also simple ways to boost your longevity and age gracefully, no matter your circumstances, to feel more energetic, healthier, and happier.
On Wednesday, January 27, Dr. John Douillard, DC, CAP, a recognized leader in the fields of natural health and Ayurveda, will share how this ancient approach to medicine can help you shift physical and emotional patterns that can lead to weak digestion, shallow breathing, poor sleep, chronic pain, and degenerative disease — all obstacles to graceful aging and longevity.
>> Join here for Ayurvedic Wisdom & Modern Science for Living a Long, Healthy, Conscious Life: Shift Physical and Emotional Obstacles to Your Wellbeing for More Energy, Joy & Vibrant Health <<
During this mind- and body-nourishing hour, you’ll discover:
- Ayurvedic principles of conscious longevity as simple practices and protocols for conscious aging and vibrant health
- The Ayurvedic philosophy of “letting the truth out” as a way to mitigate stress
- How stress is stored in the body and how to work with your subtle body sheaths to promote balance and longevity
- The key role your lymphatic system plays in your gut health and immunity and why it’s so important to your digestion to eat seasonal foods
- Why the way you breathe throughout the day is key to your wellbeing
- A simple breathing exercise that strengthens your diaphragm — useful for boosting lung capacity during this time of pandemic
Ayurvedic philosophy shows us how to tap into our most subtle and powerful self, as well as our life’s purpose, or dharma.
It helps us shift physical and emotional patterns to find balance, better our health, and connect with the healing power of our own spirituality.
John teaches that Ayurvedic principles of conscious longevity can not only boost your immunity and capacity for joy, but provide an approach to your health, and life, that can help you stay calm and rooted in who you truly are…
… even when faced with personal challenges and the tumultuous events of the greater world.
In Ayurvedic Wisdom & Modern Science for Living a Long, Healthy, Conscious Life: Shift Physical and Emotional Obstacles to Your Wellbeing for More Energy, Joy & Vibrant Health, you’ll discover a simple breathing exercise that strengthens your diaphragm — useful for boosting lung capacity during this time of pandemic.