Experience a Heart Coherence practice to shift from stressed out to wellbeing.
Cultures around the world have believed the heart was the epicenter of the body and responsible for our feelings, thoughts, and behavior.
Interestingly enough, science today is starting to support this perspective, finding that our energetic heart — not our brain — acts as the gateway to our higher self.
Rollin McCraty, PhD’s work as a psycho-physiologist and Director of Research at the HearthMath Institute illustrates that feeling positive emotions like love or gratitude can put our body back in harmony and stabilize the rhythms of the heart.
In this ideal state of coherence, the heart’s electromagnetic energy transmits waves of healing, inner peace, and wellbeing that not only affects us, but others around us.
On Wednesday, June 30, Rollin will show you what it takes to achieve “heart coherence”… <<
In this one-hour event, you’ll discover:
- What heart coherence is and the power of it
- How one of the most effective ways to be heart coherent is through emotional self-regulation
- The ways in which negative and positive emotions can impact your hormonal and nervous systems
- How heart coherence can positively transform each of us — and simultaneously improve social and global harmony
- A quick and simple practice you can use on the fly anytime you want to self-regulate and shift into a more heart-coherent state
You’ll discover how to reach a state of balance in which the sympathetic and parasympathetic systems stop playing an unhealthy game of tug-of-war with one another, and allow you to shift into a heart-coherent state to quickly help you focus, feel calm, and improve your state of mind.
You’ll also learn different ways to better manage anxiety, improve cognitive performance, and connect with a deeper intuitive awareness.
In Discover the Science Behind Your Heart’s Intelligence: Experience a Heart Coherence Practice to Shift from Stress & Negativity to Calm & Wellbeing, you’ll learn what it takes to achieve “heart coherence,” where the heart, brain, and nervous system are aligned and in sync, giving you inner peace, a renewed sense of energy, clearheadedness, and a strong immune system.