Experience a meditative visualization to meet a vital, happier & healthier future you.
What if you could coax your genes to work FOR you rather than against you…
boosting your longevity and shaping a happier, healthier, more vital you?
We all know that our daily activities — from what we eat to how we exercise to our spiritual practice — directly influence our health and wellbeing, and even how long we might live.
At a deeper level, scientific studies confirm that the negative — or positive — effects of our lifestyle choices and mindset also greatly influence our epigenetics (genetic expression).
It’s increasingly clear that our consciousness directly impacts our genes — and that if we apply this emerging science, we can live better lives.
Simply put: Our genes are not our destiny.
Integrative medicine pioneer and epigenetics expert Dr. Kenneth R. Pelletier will share how to make the science of epigenetics work for you, so you can potentially enhance your immune system, increase bone regeneration, improve your memory, and revitalize your health and wellbeing at every level, actively promoting your longevity.
>> You can register here for What If Your Genes Are Not Your Destiny? 5 Scientifically Proven Ways to Influence Your Epigenetics for a Long, Happy & Healthy Life <<
During this life-enhancing hour, you’ll:
- Discover what epigenetics really is
- Learn 5 scientifically validated ways to positively influence your genetic expression to live a healthier, happier, and longer life
- Experience a meditative visualization that can transport you to a future where you are vital, healthy, and free — and help you start positively influencing your gene expression
- Ponder such questions as Should I eat almonds or walnuts? as you gain fascinating insights into what your epigenetic profile says about what’s best for you
- Discover how your spiritual practice can not only shift your consciousness, but also influence your genes — for the better
It’s likely that as much as 95 percent of our genetic traits can be influenced by us!
This means that if your family is genetically prone to heart disease or diabetes or anxiety, those physical or emotional challenges do not have to be yours, too.
You won’t want to miss this opportunity to begin to optimize your epigenetics… guiding you onto the path of a long, vital, and happy life.
In What If Your Genes Are Not Your Destiny? 5 Scientifically Proven Ways to Influence Your Epigenetics for a Long, Happy & Healthy Life with Dr. Kenneth R. Pelletier…
… you’ll experience your ability to positively influence your epigenetics or gene expression — and enhance your health and longevity — with a meditative visualization transporting you to a future where you are vital, happy, and healthy.