Experience a relaxing head-and-neck lymphatic drainage technique to clear toxins.
If you’re an empath, highly sensitive person, intuitive, creative… or simply feel things, emotionally and physically, more than others do, you may find that you tend to suffer more as well.
This can include everything from feeling out of place in the world, like you just don’t fit in, to dealing with more severe anxiety, depression, fatigue, chronic pain, and autoimmune disorders or illnesses, which may be presenting “mystery symptoms.”
Yet, your sensitivity is also your strength, your gift, your superpower. It’s what gives you heightened intuition, a strong sense of the feelings of those around you, and a strong propensity for compassion and nurturing and healing others.
So, how do you strike a balance? How do you nurture and heal yourself so you can better access and enjoy your special powers as a sensitive?
On Saturday, February 12, with Dr. Natasha Fallahi, a mind-body health expert and functional medicine practitioner, you’ll discover how the 6 Sensitivity Types — mental, emotional, physical, chemical, social, and energetic — can provide the clues you need to better understand, empower, and nourish your sensitive self…
… so you can live a healthier, happier, more fulfilling life that allows your sensitivity to shine through as the gift it truly is.
>> Join here for Thrive as a Sensitive Person In an Insensitive World: Discover the 6 Sensitivity Types to Better Know, Nourish & Heal Your Own Body as an Empath <<
During this eye-opening 60 minutes, you’ll:
- Learn the 6 Sensitivity Types — components that make up your being and hold important clues to physical, emotional, and spiritual healing for empaths and sensitives
- Be guided in a head and neck lymphatic drainage technique to clear toxins from the brain, optimize relaxation, finetune immunity, alleviate stress and headaches, and clear brain fog, nasal congestion, and puffiness around the eyes
- Discover how symptoms are messengers of deeper wisdom — and how to shift from allowing your symptoms to put you in “victim” mode to perceiving them as empowering knowledge for better self-understanding
- Discover why sensitive people are more prone to chronic pain, fatigue, depression, and illness — and why and how natural therapies and remedies can free you from this experience
- Understand that as an empath you will always be sensitive — it’s your superpower — so it’s imperative to learn your system’s cues to curb physical and emotional overwhelm before imbalance becomes illness
You won’t want to miss this opportunity to discover how to take back your agency as the naturally sensitive and insightful being you are…
… so you can feel more at home in your body, live with more peace, clarity, and energy, and better experience life as a sensitive… in mind, body, and spirit.
In Thrive as a Sensitive Person In an Insensitive World: Discover the 6 Sensitivity Types to Better Know, Nourish & Heal Your Own Body as an Empath with Dr. Natasha Fallahi…
… you’ll discover an evidence-based, mind-body approach to nourishing and healing yourself as an empath — AND experience it firsthand with a relaxing head-and-neck lymphatic drainage technique to clear toxins, fine-tune immunity, alleviate stress, and more.